For two weeks, we've been imploring readers newcomer and faithful alike to describe the most interesting—wackiest, weirdest, strangest—thing about their home in the form of haikus. After sorting through the submissions and disqualifying the non-haikus—c'mon people, count those syllables!—we were pleased to publish two batches of finalists yesterday (here and here). Hey now, your opinion counts, too: help one of the nine poets and poetesses win the DwellStudio duvet set of their choice by casting a vote for what you believe to be the best of these 17-syllable wonders. Polls stay open until 5 p.m. EST today.
· Introducing the Great DwellStudio Bedding Giveaway [Curbed National]
· Curbed National [Facebook]
· The Haiku Chronicles: What's Weirdest About Your Home, Vol. 1 [Curbed National]
· The Haiku Chronicles: What's Weirdest About Your Home, Vol. 2 [Curbed National]
· DwellStudio [official site]