Thanks to Zillow founder Rich Barton's juicy Twitter feed, word has just hit that the 7,189-square-foot home once belonging to the late Jerry Garcia, the Grateful Dead's lead guitarist/singer/songwriter, is up for sale for $3.995M. Perched on an 11-acre plot in Nicasio, Calif., about 30 miles north of San Francisco, the Med-style digs with five bedrooms and six baths is set on 11 acres overlooking Mount Tamalpais, the Pacific Ocean and the town of Berkeley across the bay. Herein Garcia passed away in 1995; deets about the interiors he left behind follow the jump.
· Marble entry hall
· Open kitchen/family room with wood-burning fireplace, entertainment center with 8?x10? movie screen and wet bar.
· Patio and 73,000-gallon pool
· Lush plantings and gardens
· Rec room
· Primary master suite with a private deck, enclosed sauna, marble shower, and walk-in closet.
· Nursery suite with a full bath and walk-in closet.
· Secondary secondary master suite and junior suite, both with full private baths and walk-in closets.