We thought we capped out in June with the discovery of not one but two listing photos bearing topless people. Alas, Queens-based Prudential Douglas Elliman broker Herb DeCordova found a worthy contender and sent a pic to Curbed NY contributor and market guru Jonathan Miller, who posted it on his blog. The photo above serves as a visual representation of a four-bedroom rental in the Fresh Meadows neighborhood of Queens that's currently asking $2,600 a month. It's sure to eventually be replaced with something a bit more modest, but it will endure here on this site forever in all its glorious glory.
· Please Say Hey to the Saddest, Sorriest Listing Photo of All Time [Curbed National]
· Topless Woman Adds Certain Something to Listing Photo [Curbed National]
· How Not to Present Listing Photos [Matrix]
· All Jonathan Miller posts [Curbed NY]
· 160-16 78th Avenue, Fresh Meadows, NY [MLSLI]