British designer Kelly Hoppen has put her two-bedroom townhouse in London's posh Notting Hill on the market, according to The Real Estalker. Much like the current stable of celebrity decorators with homes for sale—Nate Berkus, Kelly Wearstler, and Thom Filicia—Hoppen's place is not content to just be shown in crummy listings photos. Nope, hers was featured in all its black, white, and taupe glory the December 2009 Metropolitan Home as the magazine's Met Home of the Month. Which means, in other words, that this place rocks, what with a huge, glassy kitchen occupying much of the first-floor space. The four-floor home, which has 2,500 square feet and probably doesn't come with the Liaigre seating, is listed for $9.671M.
· Queen of Taupe and Tan Kelly Hoppens Lists Louche London Residence [The Real Estalker]
· Nate Berkus Lists His Apartment. Here's What He's Leaving Behind: [Curbed National]
· Kelly Wearstler Lists Maximalist Estate at Maximalist Price [Curbed National]
· Thom Filicia Tires of His Hood; Abandons These Interiors [Curbed National]
· Met Home of the Month: December 2009 [Elle Decor]