Food Network star and New York semi-first lady Sandra Lee has just signed a licensing agreement with Sears and Kmart on a new line of home goods entitled Sandra by Sandra Lee. The line, due to hit stores in spring 2012, will include cookware, bakeware, small kitchen appliances, and tabletop items, much like Giada de Laurentiis's home line for Target. "Launching my first ever, complete collection of home products with Sears and Kmart is a wonderful opportunity to help their customers live their lives beautifully and simply," says Lee. "I have waited a long time to find the right retail partner—one that would be able to execute my vision for the brand."
We have so, so many questions! Will the Sears/Kmart collab be all white? Will it include make-your-own tablescape kits? Will holiday themes—Halloween, Thanksgiving—be involved in some way? Will the face of gubernatorial boyfriend Andrew Cuomo be rendered onto a plate? On all counts: let's hope so!
· Sears and Kmart Join Forces With TV Star Sandra Lee on Exclusive Home Products Line [PRNewsWire]
· Giada and Target Join Forces, Booze-Filled Tea, More! [Eater National]
· Sandra Lee Talks Tablescapes, But Only After Vogue Removes Shoes [Curbed National]
· OMFG! Sandra Lee Tablescapes Being Auctioned; Can Be Yours [Curbed National]
· Behold Sandra Lee's Halloween Tablescapes of Yore! [Curbed National]
· Thanksgiving Blows in Early and Spits Up All Over Sandra Lee [Curbed National]
· All Sandra Lee coverage [Curbed National]