clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Royal Dollhouses

New, 2 comments

First unveiled in 1924 and currently on view at Windsor Castle is the dollhouse that was given to the late Queen Mary as a gift. The remarkable miniature, designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens over three years, has original Rudyard Kipling books in the library, Lilliputian cars from Rolls-Royce, a working lawnmower, Alfred Dunhill cigarettes, and exactly zero dolls. [WSJ]