Behold, three of the priciest summer rentals available on Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. This trio of blockbusters in Edgartown, Osterville and Pocomo are listed for $55,000 per week (!!) and up, making them some of the most expensive temporary digs on the Cape and Islands.
↑ Finally, to Nantucket. Not surprisingly, there are more than a few summer rentals with hefty price tags on the island. This waterfront Pocomo abode is one of the most expensive rentals available with a July and August weekly rate of $55,000. The 9BR, 10.5BA comes with all of the expected high-end amenities - there's even an elevator - plus a separate two-level cottage and a studio.
· Beautiful Ocean Front Property with a Pool [Wallace & Co. Sotheby's International Realty]
· Big Reveal: How Much to Rent a Waterfront Compound in Edgartown? [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Classic Seapuit Estate [Sotheby's International Realty, Osterville Brokerage]
· Pocomo Property #24582 [Great Point Properties]
· Renters Week 2013 [Curbed Cape Cod]