After fluttering on and off the market for years now—it first came to market in 2009 for $22.5M and asked $19.9M in Sept. 2010—Billy Joel's 5,550-square-foot Hamptons beach house has just recently reemerged with a shiny new price tag of $23.5M. The fickle, oft-PriceChopped four-bedroom features a spectacular cathedral-ceilinged living room, a spacious chef's kitchen, and pretty, cozy bedrooms, all thanks to the wizardry of ever-busy celebrity designer Nate Berkus. Also worth noting is a fireplace-facing tub so enviable that it pretty much makes the hefty price tag worth it. Also on the grounds is a separate studio annex, and—of course—plenty of beach access. Lest the home disappears from the market again, take a look, quick!
· In Sagaponack, Billy Joel's Oceanfront Beach House for $23.5M [Curbed Hamptons]
· Piano Man Still Hasn't Found A Buyer For His Sagaponack Estate [Curbed Hamptons]
· Berkus-Designed, Billy Joel-Owned Digs in Sagaponack [Curbed National]
· All Billy Joel coverage [Curbed National]
· All Nate Berkus coverage [Curbed National]