Two months after her epic $41M Malibu bluff estate was said to have sold to fellow A-listers Jay-Z and Beyonce, songstress Cher has snapped up a far less extravagant pad in Beverly Hills for $2.15M. The house does have a celebrity past, having once been owned by actor Ed O'Neill—famous for playing Al Bundy on Married ... with Children and as Jay Pritchett on Modern Family, but pales in comparison to Cher's other former homes in the L.A. area, which included a $5.5M duplex at the celeb-stacked Sierra Towers complex. This house could very well be intended for Cher's son Elijah Blue Allman, whose former Venice Beach digs were sold off earlier this year. The new place boasts four bedrooms, three baths, two fireplaces, and a somewhat bizarre rock garden in the rear yard. UPDATE: The Real Estalker brings word that Cher's giant Malibu pad didn't sell to Jay-Z and Beyonce and, in fact, hasn't sold it all. It remains privately available for $40M.
· Cher Buys Beverly Hills Home For $2.1 Million! [Trulia]
· Did Beyoncé and Jay-Z Just Buy Cher's $41M Malibu Manse? [Curbed National]
· Cher Selling Off Homes in West Hollywood, Malibu, and Venice [Curbed LA]
· Pop Idol Cher Sings Farewell to Her Venice Beach House [Curbed National]
· All Cher coverage [Curbed National]