Hollywood power couple and prolific flippers Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have decided to part with yet another high-dollar property, just months after it was featured in an Elle Decor spread. The equestrian farm in Thousand Oaks, Calif. has been owned by DeGeneres and de Rossi since 2009 and undergone a complete renovation. The 26-acre compound, listed for close to $11M, includes eight cottages, an office, several barns, and a tennis court. Despite de Rossi's passion for horses and love for the property, the couple seems to be moving on to assuage Ellen's obsession with decorating. They are said to have purchased a $26M Montecito villa that has already received a pricey renovation from designer-to-the-stars John Saladino. Meanwhile, the couple has a much more modest Beverly Hills penthouse—perhaps housing for staff or family—on the market for a comparatively paltry $899K.
· Hidden Valley Farm [Sotheby's International Realty]
· Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi List Thousand Oaks Ranch [Zillow Blog]
· A Peek Inside Ellen and Portia's Eight-Cabin Horse Estate [Curbed National]
· Did Ellen and Portia Just Buy a $26M Villa by John Saladino? [Curbed National]
· Ellen and Portia List Bev Hills Penthouse Condo for $899K [Curbed National]
· All Ellen Degeneres coverage [Curbed National]