Long celebrated with a cult-like following for its chic designs and icon status, the Airstream's Classic 30-foot trailer just got a remodel for 2015 and it's more luxurious than ever. Don't let the aluminum exterior fool you, the Classic now boasts cherry wood cabinets, Corian countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances and a comfy couch that features two recliners with power controls. Chasing the powder never looked quite this good before, what with the walk-in closets, backlighting, and roomy bathroom. Forget "camping," the Airstream Classic is more like a mobile luxury apartment and it comes with a similar price tag. Production for the new 2015 fleet is underway now, and the Classic starts at a whopping $121,720. Can't afford to own but still want some of that Airstream style? Check out this Denver-based rental company and live the "Silver Twinkie" life for a week or a month.
· Airstream Classic Travel Trailer [Outside]
· Airstream Classic Trailer [Official Site]
· Travel the West this Summer in a Styley Airstream [Curbed Ski]
· An Airstream Rehab to Charm Even the Harshest Hipster Critic [Curbed]
· Is This the World's Burliest, Most Insane Camper Van Ever? [Curbed Ski]