Originally listed for $49.5 million in 2012, the 600-acre Peace Ranch near Aspen is now headed to the auction block on October 21 in one of the biggest auctions to hit ski country this year. Located just down valley from Aspen near the town of Basalt, Peace Ranch doesn't blight the land with a mega-mansion, instead offering five recently renovated cabins and enough equestrian amenities to make a horse-lover drool.
There are two main homes with a total of almost 7,000 square feet of living space, a smaller 1 bed/1 bath cabin, and a ranch caretaker's home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms. But the star of this property is without a doubt the over-the-top, 35,000 square-foot multi-use indoor equestrian arena. This is the nicest arena we've ever seen, as it comes with a bar and two-story viewing area. The state-of-the-art barn is nicer than most people's houses, and the complex also includes a fitness gym and custom closets outfitted with riding and fly-fishing gear. There's also a fully lit outdoor arena, a pool, and stocked ponds and rivers throughout the ranch, all surrounded by the White River National Forest. Interested bidders, head over here; this just might be the deal of the century.
Here's the video tour:
And now for the photos:
· Peace Ranch [Concierge Auctions]
· Peace Ranch [Joshua & Co.]
· Peace Ranch [Jet Set Mag]
· First Look Inside Aspen's Bonkers $89 Million Koch Compound [Curbed Ski]
· Mapping the 25 Priciest Homes For Sale in Ski Country [Curbed Ski]
· Aussie Shampoo Founder Wants $54.7 M for Colorado Ranch [Curbed Ski]
· All Auction Block Coverage [Curbed Ski Archives]