With all the western kitsch and faux-Bavarian influences, castles don't come along that often in ski country. But this 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath storybook home in Sundance just might be the prettiest one we've seen yet. Designed by the late architect Albert Leon Christensen, there's your standard turrets, fireplaces, and vaulted ceilings, but regal chandeliers, arched Colorado moss rock walls, and custom wood work also add to the fairy tale aesthetic. Somehow it all works, even the gothic-inspired master bedroom with 360-degree dark wood and matching bathroom. There's ski access at nearby Sundance resort (Park City is 30 minutes away) and the buyer who drops $3,195,000 also gets a picture perfect view of Stewart Falls. The end.
· House of the Week: Storybook Ski Castle in Sundance [Zillow]
· 2687 Stewart Road Sundance, UT 84604 [Utah Luxury]
· Ringo Starr's Aspen Ranch Needs Work, Wants $3.85 Million [Curbed Ski]
· Tom Cruise Wants $59 Million For His Woodsy Telluride Chalet [Curbed Ski]
· John Denver's Longtime Aspen Abode Wants $10.75 Million [Curbed Ski]
· First Look Inside Aspen's Bonkers $89 Million Koch Compound [Curbed Ski]