Query: If you get your mom a Target gift card for Christmas, are you a bad child? Not since Target revealed its new Spring 2015 line from Nate Berkus, you aren't. Here are a dozen noteworthy items from the latest collection by your mom's favorite interior designer, ranked by how excited she is for them.
Excitement level: None.
12. Etched ceramic pedestal bowl ($20; available Dec. 28)
11. Woven basket with canvas liner ($10; available Feb. 15)
Excitement level: Akin to noticing an cloud shaped like something else.
10. Shower curtains ($25; available Feb. 15)
Excitement level: As excited as Bullseye the Bull Terrier looked next to Nate Berkus and Shaun White.
9. Faceted soap dispenser and tray with tiny elephant on it ($10; available Feb. 15)
8. "Decorative pyramid" ($10; available Dec. 28)
Excitement level: Flipping to a rerun of American Dream Builders with host Nate Berkus.
7. String "wall art" ($35; available Dec. 28)
6. "Hand-wrought" ceramic tray ($30; available Dec. 28)
Excitement level: As excited as Nate Berkus looked next to Bullseye the Bull Terrier and Shaun White.
5. Globe light ($60: available now)
Excitement level: Asks for a Xany.
4. Pieces of fringed "wall art" ($70; available now)
Excitement level: Completely losing it right now.
3. Textured pillows ($25-$30; available Dec. 28)
2. Round accent table ($60; available Dec. 28)
Excitement level: A kid on Christmas.
1. Geometric-print pouf ($60; available Dec. 28)
Top photos via Nate Berkus / Target Does It Again