Crooner John Legend and his wife, model Chrissy Teigen, are parting ways with their Asian-inspired midcentury house in Los Angeles, just 22 months after singing its praises in Architectural Digest. The three-bedroom abode comes with beamed ceilings, copius glass walls, and the studio where the nine-time Grammy Award winner wrote and recorded his latest album, "Love in the Future." Legend told AD that the neutral-toned 1961 house "has all the qualities I strive for in my own work," such as a manicured garden, an outdoor bathtub, a deck shaded by an angular roof overhang, and textured stone floors. It was listed for $1.995M, and just sold for $2M.
· John Legend sells his laid-back home in Hollywood Hills [L.A. Times]
· Come See John Legend's Updated Hollywood Hills House [Curbed National]
· All John Legend coverage [Curbed National]
· All Celebrity Real Estate posts [Curbed National]
· All Sold Stuff posts [Curbed National]