Maybe we're just too used to the astronomical real estate in ski towns like Park City or Aspen, but we can't take our eyes off this 1,389-square-foot Vermont ski home asking a measly $235,000. The 2-bedroom, 3-bath getaway sits on almost 3 acres of land and is located in the heart of Southern Vermont ski country; it's a short 14 minutes to Stratton, 13 minutes to Bromley Mountain, and 20 minutes to Magic Mountain Ski Area. The listing claims the home is "reminiscent of a Frank Lloyd Wright design," but we love this Mid-Century Modern for its lofty wooden ceilings, stone floors, and funky blend of throwback design and modern conveniences. Check out the kitchen: we're not sure how the avocado formica counters look chic, but this tiny ski chalet pulls it off. There's also a huge fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows, and what looks like decent-sized bedrooms. All for less than the price of a parking spot in Aspen? Sold.
· 60 Lake Road, Winhall, VT 05340 [Estately]
· The 10 Most Architecturally Surprising Ski Homes Right Now [Curbed Ski]
· The Top 10 Ski Towns You Need to Visit This Winter [Curbed Ski]
· The 10 Cheapest Homes for Sale in Sun Valley Right Now [Curbed Ski]
· Mapping the 10 Cheapest Aspen Homes for Sale Right Now [Curbed Ski]
· The 10 Most Expensive Homes in Park City Right Now [Curbed Ski]