According to new city records, actress Michelle Williams has sold her corner townhouse in the Boerum Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn for $8.8M, a sizable lift over the original asking price of $7.5M when it listed in September. That's not hard to believe, as the spacious four-story property comes bearing six bedrooms, a charming library, a nearly 1000-square-foot "loft-like parlor floor," not to mention amenities as complete as a three-car garage, a temperature-controlled wine cellar, heated floors, and a rooftop deck with a waterfall and built-in seating. Curbed NY also points out that the house was once owned by Nell Campbell, the Australian actress who played Columbia in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
· Michelle Williams Sells Boerum Hill Townhouse for $8.8M [6sqft]
· Michelle Williams Sold Her Lovely Brooklyn Home For Over Ask [Curbed NY]
· Michelle Williams Wants Rid of Her Stylish Brooklyn Townhouse [Curbed National]
· All Michelle Williams [Curbed National]
· All Celebrity Real Estate posts [Curbed National]
· All Sold Stuff posts [Curbed National]