Curbed Ski has seen its fair share of crazy taxidermy and weirdly-designed ski chalets, but we just can't get over the interior of this just-listed Allan Greenberg-designed and Carolyne-Roehm decorated Aspen home. Meant to replicate a "Swedish hunting lodge," the 4-bedroom, 4-bath property boasts (per the listing) 76 windows overlooking 7 acres of forest. There's a huge yellow-painted great room full of taxidermy and dog artwork, and the white and blue dining room alternates between windows and antlers galore. By comparison, the kitchen and bathrooms look rather tame, but the $9.95 million listing doesn't disappoint with a bizarre blue-urned bedroom that could house any number of long-dead, regal relatives. Two garages complete the 7,401-square-foot, boldly-designed lodge, which may not be ski-in/ski-out, but is located in Aspen's uber-private Castle Creek Valley. What's the word, Curbediverse? Do you love it or hate it?
· 11 Fall Creek Rd Aspen, CO 81611 [Realtor]
· Native American Overkill Does In Deer Valley Property [Curbed Ski]
· Rare Historic Aspen Cottage Hits Market for $17.9 Million [Curbed Ski]
· Tom Cruise Wants $59 Million For His Woodsy Telluride Chalet [Curbed Ski]
· John Denver's Longtime Aspen Abode Wants $10.75 Million [Curbed Ski]
· First Look Inside Aspen's Bonkers $89 Million Koch Compound [Curbed Ski]