Behold, a roundup of Cape Cod listings with the best outdoor spaces. Not surprisingly, these swoon-worthy spreads are all really, really pricey. Kicking off in Osterville with this "European inspired waterfront estate" featuring 2.25 acres on Nantucket Sound. In addition to lush gardens and a courtyard (with a fountain, of course), "This distinguished property comes complete with an in-ground pool, tennis court, putting green and private deep water dock with direct access to Nantucket Sound." Asking price is $8,775,000.
The priciest listing in Wellfleet, ringing in at $5,850,000, features 1.71 acres in the National Seashore. The contemporary abode is a former PriceSpotter with "uninterrupted views of the Atlantic and is wrapped in beautiful gardens and expansive decks." Indeed, that hot tub and outdoor shower look rather awesome.
Finally, to the Cape's most expensive listing, the "Chatham Jewel" with a whopping $25,000,000 ask. The 1.9-acre estate overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and features "manicured grounds and a glorious stone pool pavilion."
· Listing: 265 Seapuit Road, Osterville [Robert Paul Properties]
· Listing: 95 Granny Treats Road, Wellfleet [William Raveis]
· Big Reveal: How Much for Swoon-Worthy in Wellfleet? [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Listing: 251 Green Dunes Drive, West Hyannisport [Zillow]
· West Hyannisport Estate Returns to Market, Still Wants $17.5M [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Listing: 97 Tilipi Run Street, Chatham [Zillow]
· It's Official: The 'Chatham Jewel' is Cape Cod's Priciest Listing [Curbed Cape Cod]