Wearing perfectly trimmed khaki pants and the cotton shirt of an angel, Martha Stewart and Oprah probably meet once a year in the basement of an abandoned Pier 1 Imports to rule the fates, decide on the flower of the year, and to discuss what they really think about wicker. Surrounded by their acolytes—Bette Midler, Kate Middleton, Christie Brinkley, Gwyneth Paltrow—they represent the illuminati of good advice. Below, the low-down on their gardens, compared side-by-side.
· All Outdoors Week coverage [Curbed National]
· Nate Berkus visits Oprah's Promised Land [Curbed National]
· All Martha Stewart coverage [Curbed National]
· All Gwyneth Paltrow coverage [Curbed National]
· All Michelle Obama coverage [Curbed National]
· All Bette Midler coverage [Curbed National]