Set in June Lake, California, just a few minutes from Mammoth Mountain, this log home just might be the biggest, loggiest log home we've ever seen. Called Victory Lodge, it's all about the timber in this 9 bedroom, 9.5 bath home asking $14,900,000. The massive dining room seats 18, and a media/events room features a cherry wood bar, walnut flooring, a copper stamped ceiling, and a huge stone fireplace. And while we've seen plenty of 16,500-square-foot ski chalets, it's not every day you come across (per the listing) the "world's largest elk antler chandelier" hung from a 30 foot ceiling. (As an aside, we've decided antlers are like the cowbell of ski country; more is always better). And whether antlers or something a bit more modern is your style, there's no denying that this listing offers a lot of value. Comparable homes in Aspen or Park City easily go for twice this price tag. Take a look and then let us know, what's your take, Curbediverse?
· Victory Lodge [Official Site]
· 9 Times Antlers Took Over Ski Home Real Estate Listings [Curbed Ski]
· Ten Sexy Ski Homes That Prove Modern is the Next Big Thing [Curbed Ski]
· The 10 Prettiest Outdoor Oases For Sale Right Now in Ski Towns [Curbed Ski]
· All On the Market Coverage [Curbed Ski Archives]