It's hot right now, even in ski country. And since it's unlikely that we can all take a swim in one of these amazing watering holes on a Friday morning, let's all pretend to cool-off in one of these baller Aspen swimming pools. We've got two pricey pads that each offer more than your run-of-the-mill pool. But which one do Curbed readers like more?
↑ This $23,000,000 listing is all about incorporating the pool into nature with a stunning infinity pool and outdoor kitchen. There's also 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms on 4.13 acres, but we're pretty sure all you'll want to do is drink cocktails and stare at the view outside.
· 189 Larson Dr. Aspen, CO 81611 [Realtor]
↑ Asking $23,750,000, this 6 bedroom 10 bathroom Aspen home takes a different approach to its outdoor space. Don't expect subtle beauty here, this 11,875 square foot mansion is all about the flash. A combination rooftop pool/spa boasts 14,929 square feet of extra living space and screams, "let's have a party!" While we wish there was a better photo of the pool itself, we think its rooftop location makes it quite the find.
· 101 Oak Ridge Dr. Aspen, CO 81611 [Realtor]
· Lakes to Hot Springs: Mapping Where to Swim in Ski Towns [Curbed Ski]
· Which Ski Room Knocks Your Socks Off? Vote Now! [Curbed Ski]
· The 10 Prettiest Outdoor Oases For Sale Right Now in Ski Towns [Curbed Ski]