Fall must be on the horizon because the Farmers' Almanac just released its predictions for the 2014-2015 winter. According to the Farmers' most of the US will see below-average temperatures and skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana will see above average snowfall. The northwest and California look to receive average precipitation, which would actually be good news considering the drought in much of the West. Of course, take any long-term forecast with a massive grain of salt, as they can be wildly off base. It's never too early to start your snow dance, however.
· Farmers' Almanac releases 2015 winter forecast; where will the snow fall this season? [Freeskier]
· Presenting the Top 5 Ways to Get Stoked For Winter NOW! [Curbed Ski]
· It's April?!? Powder Turns in Aspen Will Make You Jealous [Curbed Ski]
· Forget Calling In Sick, Just Give Your Boss This Letter [Curbed Ski]
· The Snow Was DEEP at Wolf Creek This Weekend, Here's Proof [Curbed Ski]