Thanks to Nantucket, our recent map of the Cape & Islands' most expensive listings is going to need some serious updating. Just this month, the island has had two mega-sales (hello, $20,900,000 and $12,000,000), one bonkers new listing (asking a whopping $21,500,000) and now, the PriceChopper has taken yet another multi-million dollar swing at Eel Point Road's sporty blockbuster.
To refresh, the 7.9 acre property first hit the market in July 2013 asking a hefty $17,995,000 and was subsequently chopped down to $15,500,000 this July. The updated spread features six bedrooms and eight baths within a main house, studio, and artist's space. There's also a "fabulous pool" with a pool house, an outdoor fireplace, multiple decks, five practice golf holes, and a double order of three-car garages. The asking price for 202-210 Eel Point Road is now $13,500,000.
· The Cape & Islands 25 Most Expensive Listings, Sept. '14 [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Listing: 202 & 210 Eel Point Road, Nantucket [Atlantic East Nantucket Real Estate]
· Nantucket Estate With Practice Golf Holes Wants $18 Million [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Nantucket Estate With Practice Golf Holes Now Wants $15.5M [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Meet Nantucket's Most Expensive Home Sale of 2014 (So Far) [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Nantucket Estate on Polpis Harbor Sells, Finally, for $12M [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Bonkers $21.5M Nantucket Estate Has 117 Listing Photos [Curbed Cape Cod]