Looking for a way to elevate your après-ski parking lot game? You'll be everyone's best friend if you show up with this $150,000 Mobile Whiskey Trailer. Originally created by New York designer Brad Ford for an AIDS fundraiser called Dining by Design, the portable bar was built from a Big Woody Teardrop Trailer and modified to hold racks of booze. The whiskey brand Bulleit then commissioned Ford to build one for their brand, and in 2012 Neiman Marcus listed the trailer as an "aspirational item" in their holiday catalogue (there weren't any buyers). We first noticed it thanks to our friends at Outside, and we think that this whiskey trailer would be a hit at ski parking lots around North America. So who's buying (you can order one here) and where's the first party?
· Birth of the Mobile Whiskey Trailer [Outside]
· Mapping the 25 Best Après-Ski Spots in North America [Curbed Ski]
· Video: Tiny House Lovers Living in Ski Parking Lots [Curbed Ski]
· Mapping 27 Ski Country Cocktail Spots to Get Your Drink On [Curbed Ski]
· Which Ski Resort Has The Most Skiing in North America? [Curbed Ski]