This 11,500-square-foot home in Mt. Crested Butte recently took an $800,000 price reduction to bring it down to $3.19 million. Dubbed the Crested Butte Retreat, the 11-bedroom, 10-bath house is well-suited for large groups, having been used for nightly rentals, special events and corporate retreats. There are four master suites with their own balconies and hot tubs, a one-bedroom owner's apartment and an efficiency. While the property was built in 1984, it saw an complete remodel in 2005, with bedrooms, baths and living spaces seeing updates. The home also has multiple decks to enjoy the amazing views, a Finnish sauna and its own fitness center. It could be great multi-generational family retreat if not put back into use as an income property.
· 39 Whetstone Road [Official listing]
· 1970s Vermont Compound Drops Below $1 Million [Curbed Ski]
· Mining-Inspired Crested Butte Home Wants $4.6 Million [Curbed Ski]
· Crested Butte Moves Forward on Resort Expansion Plans [Curbed Ski]
· Crested Butte Is Building a New Umbrella Bar Mid Mountain [Curbed Ski]