The colors and textures in this renovated two-story penthouse in a '30s Parisian building are incredible. Masterminded by local architectural firm Studio KO for one very lucky businessman, the space offers one show-stopping feature after another, from the spiral metal staircase flushed in sunlight under a glass canopy to raw concrete beams exposed in the ensuite bedroom to a glistening jewel-toned kitchen. Furnishing here skews classic, with vintage Jean Prouvé chairs, Noguchi lamp, and second-hand Spanish stools, and more taking center stage.
Head to Vogue Living for the full tour.
· House tour: a luxury hotel suite-like home by Studio KO [Vogue Living via MyDomaine]
· Impeccably Renovated Paris Flat Is a Small-Space Dream [Curbed]
· Tour a French Wallpaper Designer's Splendid Paris Loft [Curbed]
· 365-Year-Old Parisian Pad Looks as Darling as Ever Afer a Super Airy, Cozy Renovation [Curbed]
· Channeling Japanese Minimalism in a Sprawling Parisian Pad [Curbed]