Stowe-area ski lodging property Topnotch Resort is taking the legwork out of New York City ski vacations with a package that includes everything needed for a weekend on the slopes in Vermont. Starting from Westchester County Airport, about an hour from Manhattan, the "The Sky is Not the Limit" ski weekend package features round-trip charter flights from Tradewind Aviation, lift tickets, accommodations, airport transfers and even some meals. Starting at $1,878, it's a nearly door-to-door weekend ski getaway for two all in one fell swoop.
Transportation to Westchester County Airport isn't included, but from there the package kicks in:
• Roundtrip charter flights into Morrisville–Stowe State Airport and back
• Transfers to and from Topnotch Resort
• Two nights in a deluxe room
• A bento box lunch on the departure day
• Breakfasts at Flannel Restaurant
• One lift ticket per person at Stowe Resort for each day
Prices start at $1,878, assuming double occupancy, and additional guests are $740 each.
The package not only puts cuts down on vacation planning, it reduces what would be a six hour drive from New York City to Stowe to a one hour flight, with planes leaving Westchester on Friday afternoons at 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. and returning from Stowe on Sundays at 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. The later return time on Sunday means two full days on the slopes without even having to take a full day off work on Friday.
And Stowe isn't the only resort near Topnotch worth checking out. Nearby Mount Mansfield and Spruce Peak also offer downhill, cross-country skiing, fat biking and snowshoeing. And with Topnotch's #ReadyForWinter contest on Facebook, one lucky entrant won't even have to pay for the package to experience this convenient charter ski trip.
· Topnotch Resort [Official site]
· Waldorf Astoria Park City Debuts Luxurious Wasatch Heli Trip [Curbed Ski]
· CMH Heli-Skiing Offers the Most Expensive Ski Vacation Ever [Curbed Ski]
· Ski Country Real Estate: What $1M Buys You in Aspen, Sun Valley, Truckee and More [Curbed Ski]
· Fly to Ski Towns With This Rockies-Only Private Jet Service [Curbed Ski]