This "Architecturally designed Masterpiece" in Bigfork, Montana has it all. Or, if not all, at least most of it. It has a lot, is the point. Here are some things that it has:
· solid oak double staircase
· "faux leathered walls" in the foyer
· burnished gold faucets and swan spigots in the master bath
· a walk-in closet with LED lighting built into the clothes rods...
· ...as well as "decorative glass shelves with custom brass pulls"
· maybe let's just start looking at the pictures already
The house is asking $3.575 million.
· 300 Canal St, Bigfork, MT [Zillow]