Outside Magazine just posted their list of the "30 Most Incredible Trips to Take in 2015," and winner of the "Best Airbnb" category is this gorgeous carriage house located in Bozeman, Montana. Although the tiny cabin only accommodates two people, it's big on adventure. With all-time skiing nearby at Bridger Bowl or Big Sky, the cabin is a nature oasis in the summer too with 100 acres of hiking and biking trails, three ponds, and wildlife galore. And don't think that the home's adventure credentials implies that it lacks on amenities. Inside, the professional-grade stovetop, reclaimed wood French doors, and simple styling makes us want to cozy up with a good book. And at only $195 per night, that plan seems eminently attainable.
· The 30 Most Incredible Trips to Take in 2015 [Outside]
· Best Airbnb - Outside Mag. April'15 [Airbnb]
· One of Vail's Original Homes Revamped into $30M of Luxury [Curbed Ski]
· Rent Your Very Own French Alps Igloo for $250 a Night [Curbed Ski]
· $150K Mobile Whiskey Trailer Seeks Epic Ski Parking Lot Party [Curbed Ski]