Missed Airbnb's contest to sleep in a French cable car 9,000 feet in the air? Now, aspiring Olympians can enter to win a night in the Holmenkollen ski jump in Oslo, Norway. The 100-ton steel structure was transformed into a glassy getaway at the top of the same take-off ramp that has been used by Olympians and World Champs alike. Inside, you can expect epic views, loads of Scandinavian furniture, and cozy ski memorabilia. The only downside? Don't expect any actual skiing down the infamous ski jump, as that's best left to professionals. You can however (per the listing) bring your vintage ski spandex or dance around in your "tighty whities," as you won't be crowded by any peeping neighbors.
· Ski in, zip line out [Airbnb]
· Sleep in a Glass Cube Atop a 200-Foot Ski Jump in Norway [Curbed]
· New Airbnb Cable Car Let's You Sleep 9,000 Feet in the Air [Curbed Ski]
· Surreal Portal Opens Into Norwegian Cube Cabin [Curbed Ski]
· 18th-Century Swiss Barn Revamped Into Tiny Wooden Retreat [Curbed Ski]