Living in a backyard treehouse with your best friends forever and ever doesn't have to be a childhood dream. Check out these pair of treehouses in an Airbnb host's backyard near downtown Ketchum, Idaho. Not only can you chill with your best friends forever (at the reasonable rate of $60 to $70 per night) but also these oases in the treetops are only minutes away from Sun Valley Resort. There's even a zipline to stage Peter Pan re-enactments (Ru-fi-o Ru-fi-o). It's a bit like camping, with the bathroom for the two tree houses located down a short path and a camp kitchen setup on the ground level. Each treehouse can accommodate three people with a double bed and a loft bed, meaning you can chill with five of your best friends in this sweet yard with a private entrance. Did we mention there's a zipline?
· Cozy Heated Treehouse [Airbnb]
· Big Cozy Heated Tree House [Airbnb]
· Tiny Montana Carriage House is the Outdoorsiest Airbnb [Curbed Ski]
· Limelight Hotel Gets Green Light for Sun Valley Location [Curbed Ski]
· Sleek, Modern Sun Valley Mansion Asks $8 Million [Curbed Ski]
· Quaint Sun Valley Barn Home Comes With Oodles of Charm [Curbed Ski]