Built in 2007, this waterfront property in sporty Lake Arrowhead (about 80 miles from Los Angeles) boasts a garage that is bigger than most mansions. At 8,000 square feet, the 22-car garage is similar to Jon Huntsman's Deer Valley behemoth, but the California version contains the highly coveted car turntable. No we're not talking about some sort of automobile-DJ (although that would be cool). Instead, the turntable is at the center of the slate-floored garage to ensure easy parking for your billion-dollar car collection. The garage is also surrounded by a 1,200-bottle wine cellar, adjacent tasting room, and its own bathroom. The rest of the 16,000-square-foot abode contains everything you'd expect from a megamansion: 11 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms, 2 game rooms, and 2 elevators, all with views of your private boathouse and 2 Trex docks. As Lake Arrowhead's most expensive property, it doesn't come cheap at $13,900,000, but that's a steal from its original 2013 listing price of $15,900,000. And although it's been on the market for over a year, listing agent Gwen Banta says that's just because the house is waiting for the right car aficionado. Or maybe it's languishing a bit because the massive building sits on only .36 acres, and right next to another (much smaller) house on the lake.
· 22-Car Garage Comes With $13.9M House in Lake Arrowhead, CA [Realtor]
· How to Move From Hollywood to a 360-Square-Foot Cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains [Curbed LA]
· Here Are Photos of Scientology's Super Secret Armageddon Compound in Lake Arrowhead [Curbed LA]
· Billionaire Bill Koch Relists Aspen's Priciest House at $100M [Curbed Ski]
· This Park City Estate is America's Most Expensive Ski Property [Curbed Ski]