Left in ruins since April 2012, the high-end ski training venue for the British Winter Olympic team is once again in the spotlight thanks to a new edit from SALT-STREET Productions. Sheffield Ski Village used to boast skiers like James Machon and X Games gold medalist James Woods but now sits abandoned and prone to arson and vandalism. Two skiers and a snowboarder hit the super sketchy park for this "Red Run" edit in the hopes of drumming up support for the snow wasteland. The tricks may not be that big, but dang if it wouldn't be hard to ski over all that crap.
· VIDEO: Rising from the Ashes at Sheffield Ski Village [Curbed Ski]
· $150K Mobile Whiskey Trailer Seeks Epic Ski Parking Lot Party [Curbed Ski]
· Genius Camper From 1972 Is Coolest Mobile Home Yet [Curbed Ski]
· Airstream's New Classic Trailer Wants $121K for 5-Star Luxury [Curbed Ski]
· Is This the World's Burliest, Most Insane Camper Van Ever? [Curbed Ski]