Meet the new most expensive listing on Martha's Vineyard. While the epic Homer's Pond spread with hundreds of acres and a price tag to match continues to search for a deep-pocketed buyer, it's really in a category all by itself. Thus, this Edgartown abode is now officially the priciest manse for sale on the island.
Located in Edgartown Village, the circa 1840 Greek Revival was renovated and expanded in 2006 by architect Patrick Ahearn, notable for this year's HGTV's Dream Home and numerous luxury properties across the Vineyard. The 7,000-square-foot compound features 5BR, 7BA in a main residence and carriage house with "with sweeping views over the meadows of Ox Pond conservation land and out to Eel Pond and the Sound beyond." Although the three acre parcel provides "ample room for expansion and reorganization of the land," the brokerbabble reassures "the best use of this property is simply as it stands - a prominent, iconic Village estate." Asking price is $15,950,000.
· Listing: 108 Peases Point Way, Edgartown [Sandpiper Realty]
· Epic Martha's Vineyard Estate Is Now Hoping for $108 Million [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Revealed: The HGTV Martha's Vineyard Dream Home Winner [Curbed Cape Cod]
· This Stunning Martha's Vineyard Summer Rental Will Cost You $50K a Week [Curbed Cape Cod]
· Edgartown Schoolhouse-Turned-Five-Bedroom Asks $2.6M [Curbed Cape Cod]