Although this West Barnstable abode is thirty years younger than the oldest house for sale on Cape Cod, it's still a bonafide antique, even within the country's largest historic district. Located on historic Route 6A, The Bursley Manor dates to 1670 and includes 5BR, 7.5BA in a main residence, separate apartment and a carriage house. The one acre property was once a dairy farm and, per the listing, "you will still find the working milk door in the kitchen." Other original features include a beehive oven, hardwood floors and five working fireplaces. As for modern updates, the renovated 3,912-square-footer has a very 2015 kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances and custom cabinets. Currently a B&B, 651 Main Street has been searching for a buyer since 2012 when it hit the market asking $850,000. Three years and multiple price fluctuations later, the historic spread is back hoping for $799,000.
· Listing: 651 Main Street, West Barnstable [Kinlin Grover Real Estate]
· The Oldest House For Sale on Cape Cod Was Once Owned by an Ancestor of Three U.S. Presidents [Curbed Cape Cod]
· The Lowdown on Cape & Islands Historic Districts [Curbed Cape Cod]
· 10 Of the Oldest Cape Cod Houses on the Market Right Now [Curbed Cape Cod]
· 13 Historic Bed and Breakfast Inns for Sale on Cape Cod [Curbed Cape Cod]