Feast your eyes on the new second most expensive listing on the pricey island of Nantucket. For now, the above photo is the only view we're allowed, but the brokerbabble certainly makes the place sound rather lovely. Here's a rundown of Brant Point's 22-24 Easton Street, minus any visuals:
· Located on Nantucket's inner harbor, the .74 acre spread is subdivided into two separate lots.
· "There is 120 plus feet of waterfront and one of only three private deep water docks on island."
· The 5BR, 4.5BA house features water views galore, multiple fireplaces, and a deck which "spans the entire length of the harbor side of the house."
· "For sale for the first time in sixty years, this is an unparalleled opportunity." Asking price is a whopping $29,750,000.
· Listing: 22-24 Easton Street, Nantucket [Great Point Properties]