Eat, Ride, and Break the Rules: these are the rules inscribed on the walls of COMUNAL, a co-working space in Lima, Peru, designed by local studio DA-LAB Arquitectos. The fast-growing company tapped DA-LAB, who has used their facility for two years, to transform a former two-story residential building into new offices. Emulating the work-and-play philosophy of Silicon Valley offices, the architects used everything from AstroTurf to bean bags to writable walls. Graphic design décor from Sed Estudio injects color—and a fox sporting a tie and sunglasses—into the workspace.
· Comunal Co-Working / DA-LAB Arquitectos [ArchDaily]
· Quiz: Do You Work in a 'Cool' Office? [Curbed]
· Tour the New Offices of Hulu, WeWork, LinkedIn, and Adobe [Curbed]
· The 13 Strangest Google Office Tidbits Debuted in 2013 [Curbed]
· All office spaces coverage [Curbed]