Peeking into this quaint 300-square-foot cottage in the Los Padres Forest is like breaking the seal on a time capsule. The only bedroom is a loft and the bathroom is actually an outhouse, but according to Realtor.com, the tiny cabin asking $85,000 has a bit of hollywood charm. They're being coy about exactly who owns the cabin, but it must be someone who enjoys rustic living. The Forest Service lease includes a half-acre and there's plenty of outdoor activities and a lake nearby. So relax and let this cottage take you back in time.
· Frazier Park, CA [Realtor.com]
· Tiny House: A Vintage Cabin With a Starry Background in Los Padres Forest [Realtor.com]
· Enjoy America's National Forests in these 10 Quirky Cabins [Curbed Ski]
· Charmingly Tiny Big Bear Cottage Wants $219,000 [Curbed Ski]
· Rocky Mountain Tiny Houses Are a Thing That People Want [Curbed Ski]