The impressive tiny house of the day hails from rural Hamilton, Montana, where it sits along a creek with great fishing opportunities. Recreational amenities aside, the 245-square-foot dwelling has a lot going for itself as well. A quick look around reveals that this micro home is well-versed in current decor trends: there's reclaimed wood, a cowhide rug, antler, chalkboard wall—which, oh wait, is actually a full-size Murphy bed! (It also looks like the dining table folds right into the belly of the bed.)
The home, which has a kitchen equipped with a fridge and convection oven, is a great example of a tiny house hyper-customized to a specific style. If that style is your style, you could get a taste of it for $104 a night, or, help yourself to Curbed's Ultimate Guide to Styling a Hip, Rustic Tiny Home. Take a closer look, below.
- Lewis and Clark's Tiny House [Tiny House Swoon]
- Efficient Tiny House Crafted By Ex-Boat Builder Can Go Off-Grid [Curbed]
- Custom Tiny Houses Come With Deck, Skylight, Sleek Style [Curbed]
- 5 Impressive Tiny Houses You Can Order Right Now [Curbed]
- 12 Outstanding Tiny Homes From 2015 [Curbed]
- $40K Tiny House Offers Huge Windows, Lots of Storage [Curbed]