We've sung the praises of Instagram before—as a source of inspiration, as a way to wile away time in line at the bank, at your neighborhood Cronut joint—and with spring on its way across the U.S. it seems a good time to shine a light on some of the best accounts out there for the design obsessed.
From interiors and textiles to architecture and furniture, these 7 accounts will keep you feeling jazzed to switch things up in your apartment, office, and, well, just in general. Take a look and add your favorites in the comments section!
1. Celine Sathal, France-based costumer and stylist
2. Cadence Hays, wood restorer and general wood fanatic in Winnipeg, Canada
3. Le Lasseur, France-based "furniture hunter"
4. Fort Standard, Brooklyn furniture and home goods company
5. Saarmanche, illustrator, painter, and photographer in the Netherlands
6. Souda, modern furniture and lighting manufacturer in Brooklyn
7. Overgaard & Dyrman, Denmark-based furniture maker
8. BONUS! Not following Curbed on Instagram? Well, what're you waiting for?
Everything looks prettier in #PalmSprings, even the local . Gotta love #midcenturymodern and @jessiewebster for the . Have you seen other banks that are unusually gorgeous? Post your pics to #curbed and we'll share our faves. #palmspringsarchitecture #californiamodern #palmtrees #architecture #modernism
∙ All Photography coverage [Curbed]