Outdoors Week 2014 might have ended around the Curbed Nation, but let's face it, here at Curbed Ski we've always got the great outdoors on our mind. In the winter our days are full of powder and blue skies, but in the summer our sport of choice is mountain biking. And throughout North America, a new trend in bike-in/bike-out hotels has elevated the mountain bike vacation to a whole new level. Think high-end bike rentals, experienced guides, and loads of bike-centric amenities. So without further adieu, here's our list of the top mountain biking hotels in ski country, from Vermont to British Columbia and everywhere in between.
Please note: the map below is ordered from east to west, not from best to worst.
· Bike Hotels: The Next Big Thing For Ski Towns? [Curbed Ski]
· The Best Ski Town Bike Paths [Curbed Ski]
· 13 Outdoor Adventures You Must Do Before Summer Ends [Curbed Ski]
· Sleep Under the Stars in These Nine Scenic Campgrounds [Curbed Ski]
· All Fat Tires Coverage [Curbed Ski Archives]