Whether you're a believer or born skeptic, there's no disputing that mountain towns have lots of ghost stories. It's not surprising, given their history as homesteads, pioneer routes, and mining and railroad camps. Curbed Ski has rounded up the most notorious haunted spots, from hotels and bars, to cemeteries. Pay them a visit, if you're in the mood to scare the bejeezus out of yourself. Happy Halloween, Curbediverse.
· Crested Butte, the Most Haunted Ski Town in America [Curbed Ski]
· All Halloween Coverage [Curbed National]
· From Hemingway to Doc Holliday, 10 Ski Town Cemeteries to Visit [Curbed Ski]
· 18 LA Buildings Made Famous in Spooky Movies and TV Shows [Curbed Los Angeles]
· True Personal Haunted Tales from a French Quarter Tour Guide [Curbed NOLA]