Welcome to Top Ten, a weekly feature that focuses on ten amazing, pricey, wacky, or cheap things in ski country real estate. Have an idea for a Top Ten story? Send us an email. We always say please and thank you!
On the last edition of Top Ten, we explored the 10 best penthouses for sale in ski country, from Telluride to Park City. Now, thanks to Realtor.com we're headed to Aspen, Colorado to check out the 10 cheapest single-family homes on the market right now. Consistently one of the most expensive ski towns in North America, there aren't many "deals" to be had in this high-end ski oasis and the cringeworthy list reflects that. We limited the search to single-family homes within Aspen city limits, leaving off condos and town homes but allowing mobile homes to make the cut. An upscale spot in the trailer park will set you back a terrifying $580,000 in Aspen, and the least expensive, non-mobile home listing is a whopping $1.95 million. Paradise doesn't come cheap.
· Realtor.com [Official Site]
· IRS Confirms That Rich People Like Living in Ski Towns [Curbed Ski]
· Mapping the 25 Priciest Homes For Sale in Ski Country [Curbed Ski]
· Mapping the 10 Most Expensive Homes in Park City Right Now [Curbed Ski]
· The 10 Cheapest Homes For Sale in Sun Valley Right Now [Curbed Ski]
· Why the Death of the Ski Bum Will Ruin Ski Towns Everywhere [Curbed Ski]
· All Top Ten Coverage [Curbed Ski]