What would winter (and the holidays) be without cheese? From fondue and Raclette to an après cheese plate, it's intrinsically tied to the mountain lifestyle. Curbed Ski knows its way around a cheese case, which is why we've rounded up the best dairy dishes ski country has to offer, from Vail to Stowe. Right this way for our guide to getting your cheese geek on.
· Alpine Cheeses: Getting High [Culture: the word on cheese]
· The 18 Hot Spots for Dining & Drinking in Aspen [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Best Hot Spots for Vail Eating & Drinking [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Best Hot Spots for Park City Eating & Drinking [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Best Hot Spots Eating & Drinking in Jackson Hole [Curbed Ski]
· The Best Ski Town Distilleries [Curbed Ski]