It's a conundrum faced by every skier at some point. You're famished/freezing, and need to take a break that doesn't involve snarfing an energy bar on the lift. Most resort-operated dining is notoriously overpriced, awful, and devoid of atmosphere, right? Not anymore friends. Curbed Ski has done the work for you, from Kicking Horse and Telluride to Stowe. In our inaugural guide to the best on-mountain and slopeside dining, we've got everything from funky warming huts to high-style cafeterias and fine-dining.
Note that establishments aren't listed in any particular order. PO'ed we forgot your favorite place? Instead of throwing a hissy fit, why not email us your suggestion? We'll be updating this map frequently.
· The 18 Hot Spots for Drinking & Dining in Telluride [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Hot Spots for Drinking & Dining in Aspen [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Hot Spots for Drinking & Dining in Park City [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Hot Spots for Drinking & Dining in Vail [Curbed Ski]
· Ski Country's Best Restaurants with a View [Curbed Ski]
· Mapping the 10 Most Delicious Spots for Cheese in Ski Country [Curbed Ski]
· The Top Ski Spots for Pastries, Breads & Baked Treats [Curbed Ski]