All ski towns live by a work hard, play hard mentality. After all, what could be better after a serious snow sesh or hike than a cold one (maybe three cold ones?). In honor of the Eater Cocktail Week that's happening right this second, Curbed Ski has mapped out the best fancypants cocktails, breweries, and distilleries in ski country, but sometimes, all you want is a lite beer and a shot, pronto. When you're more concerned with saving a few ducats, rubbing shoulders with fellow ski bums, or soaking up deliciously boozy alpine atmosphere, we've got you covered, from Telluride to Killington, Seattle to San Francisco. Presenting the updated guide to ski country's best dive bars. You're welcome. Please note, the following map is ordered from west to east.
· Mapping Where to Drink Cocktails in Ski Country [Curbed Ski]
· The 27 Hottest Cocktail Destinations Across the Country, Fall 2014 [Eater National Archives]
· The Ski Commuter's Guide to Urban Vice: Where to Sleep, Eat, Drink, Right Now [Curbed Ski Archives]
· Beers or Bust: The Best Ski Town Breweries [Curbed Ski Archives]
· The Best Ski Town Distilleries [Curbed Ski Archives]
· Best Ski Town Mexican and Margaritas [Curbed Ski Archives]