Gone are the days when ski towns only supplied shot skis and cans of nasty light beer. Now, in bars from Stowe to Whistler, master mixologists are whipping up cocktails made with house-made syrups, specialty bitters, and locally distilled spirits. And while Curbed Ski has mapped the best ski town breweries and the top distilleries in the high country, we now bring you the ultimate guide to craft cocktails. Whether you're looking for an après indulgence or a wee-hour night cap, these 27 hot spots have you covered. Please note, the following map is ordered from east to west.
· The Best Ski Town Distilleries, June '14 [Curbed Ski]
· The Ten Ski Towns You Absolutely Must Visit This Winter [Curbed Ski]
· Best Ski Town Pizza: Because Pow and Pies Just Go Together, March '14 [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Hot Spots for Drinking & Dining in Aspen [Curbed Ski]
· The Snow Lover's Bucket List: 33 Things to Do Before You Die [Curbed Ski]
· The 18 Best Hot Spots for Eating & Drinking in Vail, May '14 [Curbed Ski]
· Winter is Coming: Your Guide to Ski Area Opening Dates [Curbed Ski]