Welcome to Curbed Ski's list of the 18 Best Ski Town Hot Spots, our answer to any question that begins with, "Can you recommend a restaurant in...?" This highly elite group will cover 18 restaurants and bars in ski towns across North America, spanning myriad cuisines and collectively satisfying all of your dining and drinking needs. Every couple months we'll be adding places that were omitted or have stepped up there game. Have a tip? Let us know here.
The Steamboat Springs dining scene is enjoying a moment, and The New York Times is ON IT! While we've been enjoying this former ranch town's longstanding foodie gems and impressive newcomers for a while, it's time to give Steamboat Springs' 18 hottest spots for dining and drinking a proper introduction. This list, like those before it, is a curated cross section of all the town has to offer, from white tablecloth splurges to dive bar essentials.
Please note that this list is not ranked. As always, with only 18 spots to fill, some worthy contenders got left out. Take to the comments to defend their honor and wonder at our poor taste.
· Off the Slopes in Steamboat Springs [The New York Times]
· Mapping the 17 Oldest Bars & Restaurants in Ski Country [Curbed Ski]
· Mapping the 25 Best Après-Ski Spots in North America [Curbed Ski]
· Ski City USA and Ski Town U.S.A. Call Truce in Name War [Curbed Ski]
· Walt Disney's Granddaughter Buys Historic Ranch in Steamboat [Curbed Ski]