Welcome to Top Ten, a weekly feature that focuses on ten amazing, pricey, wacky, or cheap things in ski country real estate. Have an idea for a Top Ten story? Send us an email. We always say please and thank you!
Last time on Top Ten, we explored the 10 cheapest Aspen homes on the market. Now, with the help of Realtor.com, we're headed back to Aspen and points in between- from Park City to Telluride, Crested Butte, and Stowe, to scope out the 10 oldest homes for sale in ski country right now. Despite the ritzy locations of some of these historic residences, there's some amazing deals to be had. Aspen, natch, is priciest, coming in at $12,000,000 for a late 19th-century contemporary renovation, to a classic "Stowe Hollow" 1850 farmhouse for $650,000. Some things do get better with age.
· The Top 10 Ski Towns You Need to Visit This Winter [Curbed Ski]
· The 10 Cheapest Homes for Sale in Sun Valley Right Now [Curbed Ski]
· Mapping the 10 Cheapest Aspen Homes for Sale Right Now [Curbed Ski]
· The 10 Most Expensive Homes in Park City Right Now [Curbed Ski]
· All Top 10 Coverage [Curbed Ski Archives]